Friday, August 5, 2011

Client fishing

 Today is: Sell-Myself-Until-I'm-Tired-of-Hearing-Myself-Talk day.

I have a box of business cards in hand and will be visiting as many local spots I can think of with business card sharing spots or community boards.

Trying to push my name out into the marketplace as much as possible before school starts. There is a fine line between what I do and what my studio job offers, so I have to be careful, otherwise I will become a direct competitor.

At this stage, I focus on offering on location portraiture. I want to do more graduation photos, I love sharing in the excited expectations of our high school and college graduates. My favorite subject is children, I absolutely adore their little smiles, big questions and open hearts.

I'm ready to promote the business and hope.  With each client I am one step closer to a referral. My goal is to make my photography skills a sustainable business.

No comments:

Post a Comment